Stock Counter (6 Months Temp Contract)
- Daily stock counts
- Verify Locations and correct locations if needed
- Pack stock on the correct location to complete count
- Check stock and Transfer stock between locations
- Print shelve labels
- Data clean-up on locations
- Pack Shelves and merchandise stock
- Assist buying team with Purchase requests and stock counts
- Must have matric
- Must have computer skills (Sage X3 advantage)
- Must have knowledge on Excel and Word (Compulsory)
- Must be able to convert quantities and mass
- Must be able to lift heavy materials
- Attention to detail.
Please do not apply if you do not comply with the minimum requirements.
Please forward cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open vacancies at Cosmo Industrial Pretoria
- Service and repairs of Welders, Welding Accessories, Generators and Compressors
- Performing on-site repairs and client consultations
- Collect and deliver machinery at clients as well as collecting parts from suppliers
- General workshop duties as required
- Matric Essential
- Must be presentable and be able to converse effectively with clients
- Must be able to solve technical problems without assistance
- Must be able to work in a team as well as alone
- Be able to travel (Nationally and Internationally)
- Be able and willing to work after hours at short notice. Should preferably have own transport.
- Valid drivers license
- Technical background
- 1-3 years working experience
- Own vehicle required
Salary will be discussed during interview.
Appointment is subject to a 3-month probation period.
Please forward applications to email@example.com
3 x Fasteners Counter Sales Pretoria
Serving Walk In Customers
Doing Quotes, Sales orders and invoices.
Picking and collecting stock.
Managing payments (Including cash) from clients
Do follow ups on outstanding orders and deliveries
General housekeeping of Sales and Store area
Basic + Commission after 3 months’
Valid Driver Licence (At least for Passenger vehicle)
Experience in Fasteners will be an advantage
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org